Frequently Asked Questions
- Nathanson Family Resource Center
- Tarjan Center for Developmental Disabilities
- The Help Group
- Advance LA
- UCLA Center for Autism Research and Treatment (CART)
- UCLA Child and Adult Neurodevelopmental (CAN) Clinic
- Autism Research Institute (ARI)
- Autism Society of America
- Autism Speaks
- Center for the Study of Autism
- Developmental Disabilities Resource Center
Currently, our Training Seminars are solely for mental health professionals or educators. If you are currently working with a psychologist or psychiatrist who you feel may be interested in attending the PEERS Training Seminar, please feel free to provide them with our contact information or a link to our training seminar series.
For more information and resources, such as role play videos and manuals, please click here.
- Can buffer the impact of stressful life events
- Correlates positively with self-esteem
- Increases independence
- Correlates negatively with depression and anxiety
- Is evidence-based,
- Includes parents,
- Teaches ecologically valid social skills, and
- Tailors teaching methods to shared social skills deficits.